I am doing low dose depo-testosterone (testosterone cypionate) 50mg every 2 weeks. I expect changes to happen slowly and will document the changes I experience them.
24hrs after my first shot:
- Cramping in the muscle after the injection… to be expected with an IM injection into a new site. It left me limping a bit the first night but is fine now.
- An emotional high from the actual fact that I was starting T followed by a sense of calm. Emotionally I am feeling great. I don’t know how to describe it but it feels like there is a slight gap between me and my normally very global emotions that gives me a little room to breathe. It is quite a relief actually.
- Increased body temperature. I feel warmer than what was normal.
- Sleeplessness. I woke up after only 4.5 hours of sleep and couldn’t get back to sleep but also don’t feel tired either. I am sure this will stablise as my body adapts to being T powered. I’ve always had issues with insomnia but at this moment I don’t have any of the zombified bleurgh that usually accompanies a poor night sleep.
- Enthusiasm and motivation. Usually, I struggle to motivate myself to do anything but the high I am on has me feeling like I can conquer the world. How much is the T and how much is just plain excitement… who knows.
- Hungry. So hungry…eat all the things. I am not used to being constantly hungry and am finding it a bit weird.
That is it for now. I’ll add more as I notice.